Saturday, November 04, 2006

Graaaaaah!

I think I'm going insane.
My dad is pushing me over the edge. It's my 8th year of school and already I'm failing. My sidetracked tendencies coupled with his "plan for physical fitness" are detrimental to myself, and his screaming at me as "encouragement" isn't helping. My bathroom door handle came out today, probably because I pulled too hard, probably because he was giving me another one of his damned lectures about how I ought not to be watching a good movie, with great plot, good storyline, because it has too much "violence". So what? That doesn't prove anything. A movie can be awesome despite an "R" rating. Many are, even if some aren't. Like V for Vendetta, or Serenity.
He tries to make out that he does what he does for my own good. IMO, I'm not convinced driving me insane is any good for either of us, me or my senile old man. It definitely isn't making anyone any happier, and quite frankly I've been dreaming of rising up against this totalitarian bastard's reign of fear over this house.
I dunno. For the time being, anyway, I can control myself. But I just want to get out of this damn house.

No comments: